Wed02Jun BATTERSEA POWER STATION, OLYMPICS, LEGACY, LAND GRABS

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 17:13:19 BST 2010

Spectacle invited you to "BATTERSEA POWER STATION & OLYMPICS -LEGACY, LAND
GRABS AND LIBERTIES" on Wednesday, June 2 at 5:30pm.

Event: BATTERSEA POWER STATION & OLYMPICS -LEGACY, LAND GRABS AND LIBERTIES
Start Time: Wednesday, June 2 at 5:30pm
End Time: Wednesday, June 2 at 10:30pm
Where: room 517 (5th floor), Bartlett School of Planning, UCL, Wates House,
22 Gordon Street, London WC1H 0QB

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=124710667551694&mid=269e279G20419e73G4b03a59G7&n_m=marknbarrett%40googlemail.com

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=email

This message was intended for marknbarrett at googlemail.com. If you do not
wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click
on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=37a316&u=541171315&mid=269e279G20419e73G4b03a59G7
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304.

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”