[diggers350] Council Tax: a precedent is set, Bankers tricks

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat May 29 01:01:03 BST 2010

Does it take the Higher Judges to set a precedent?    Collectively,
might they be known as the Law Lords?    I was told that Thomas v
Sawkins was decided by the Lords, and that set a precedent that the
Police had a right to enter but it did not make it a Duty to enter
Blackshirt meetings to prevent hecklers getting a good beating.
Ilyan.