[Dem-Village] secret. Millionaires on benefit. Official

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 18 23:39:30 GMT 2010

Disgusting and great subject heading James!

On 18 November 2010 22:59, james armstrong <james36armstrong at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  So now its an official secret that Richard Drax MP benfited from £417,000
> CAP payment in 2009 from UK taxpayers ,and Prince Charles £500,000 and the
> Queen £1.1million (2008/2009 for privately owning Sandringham Estates, and
> British Sugar PLC £81milllion and Czarnikow Ltd  £3 million. and RESPB
> £1million and......
>
> oops ! please dont tell any British taxpayers that each UK household pays
> £190 per annum to rich landowners some of theem foreign and some of them
> millionaires .
>
>    You can read to-days announcement eir announcementdem at
> www.cap-payments.defra.gov.uk
>
> It startes
>

> "The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has made a judgement that invalidates
> parts of the EU legislation that requires Member States to publish the data
> of beneficiaries of CAP funds (see judgement in full at link below).
>

> http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=CJE/10/110&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en
>
> The ECJ judgement concluded that the European Commission and the Council
> imposed excessive requirements on the publication of data for individual
> beneficiaries (natural persons) that has exceeded the limits imposed by the
> principle of proportionality. As such, the Commission has requested that all
> Member States suspend publication of data on individual beneficiaries
> (‘natural persons’); but allows the continued publication of data on
> companies (‘legal persons’). As it is technically and administratively not
> feasible for us to separate this information we are consequently suspending
> access to all the data. The Commission are now drafting amended regulations
> to put before the Council and European Parliament.
>
> The UK will be studying the ECJ judgement carefully to ensure that within
> the new legal framework we adopt the best approach to achieving greater
> transparency and openness in the use of EU funds. The UK has consistently
> supported the provision of this data. We will be negotiating for a revised
> legal framework that supports this in a cost effective way, or at a minimum
> does not prevent individual Member States from providing transparency. ”
>
> --

*Captain SKA  - Liar Liar
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQFwxw57NBI
*Support for Xmas Number 1!!!!
*
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Ska-Liar-Liar-for-Xmas-2010-No1/167549809939108

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”