[Diggers350] Fwd: [project2012] Where Are My Wages Going Mr Osbourne? (who happens to be a Bilderberger!)

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Fri Oct 1 14:20:23 BST 2010

  Blaming Landlords is a nonsense.   The root of the described rot is an
unholy alliance between bigotted dogmatic Marxists and bigotted dogmatic
Religious.   They read their sacred books and stop thinking.

By 1820 the people forming the Working Class were warned to limit their
families.   The warning was ignored and population soared, industry grew
and pours out pollution.    Marx denounced Malthus,  and the Agents of
Satan denounce the Chinese for their one child per family policy.
Indians choose the poverty enforced by overopulation, and shut their
eyes to the unpreceedented mass extinction now facing EarthLie  that
human overpopulation will ensure.      Or has already ensured.
Ilyan