'A Very Inconvenient Truth'

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 15:25:14 BST 2010

Not sure if anyone's read founder member of Greenpeace and now of Sea Shepherd
Capt Paul Watson's environmental piece on veganism:
'A Very Inconvenient Truth':
http://permaworld.org/members/permaworld/weblog/a_very_inconvenient_truth_-.html

As far as I know and I may be wrong, but my organization, the Sea
Shepherd Conservation Society is the only conservation organization in the world that endorses and practises vegetarianism. My ships do not serve meat or fish ever, nor do we serve dairy products. We've had a strictly vegan menu for years and no one has died of scurvy or malnutrition.
http://permaworld.org/members/permaworld/weblog/a_very_inconvenient_truth_-.html