official E.U. `propaganda

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:25:28 BST 2010

	The following is taken from the NFU web site, subheading 'organic farming'.Just what and who are we paying for?
James

Starts:Key messages and slogans

Below are the slogans and a list of key
messages developed during the EU promotional campaign for organic
farming for various target groups. Feel free to use this material, when
creating your own promotional material.Key slogan:Organic farming. Good for nature, good for you.Other slogans:Organic farming. Good for nature, good for me.Organic farming. The natural choice.Organic farming. A decision for nature.Organic farming. Be natural!Organic farming. In nature we trust.Organic farming. It’s in our nature.Organic farming. In goodness we trust.Organic farming. Simply good.Organic farming. Wickedly good.Key messages:“Organic production contributes to a high level of biodiversity and the preservation of species and natural habitats.”“Organic production makes responsible use of energy and natural resources.”“Organic production takes account of local and regional balances and encourages the use of on-site resources.”“Organic production enhances soil life, natural soil fertility and water quality.”“Organic production promotes animal health and welfare.”“Organic production meets the specific behavioural needs of animals.”“Organic products meet consumer demand for authentic, high quality and tasty food.”“Organic labelling offers consumers confidence that their goods are produced under controlled organic standards.”“Organic production offers diversified varieties of products to the market, available through various distribution channels.”“Organic
 production offers consumers the guarantee that all enterprises in the
organic sector are regularly inspected by authorities.”“Consumer
demand for organic products is growing, offering increased business
opportunities for all sectors of the food supply chain.”“The
growth in organic farming is creating more employment opportunities and
wealth for rural economies and contributes to the maintenance and
improvement of rural landscapes.”“Organic farming allows opportunities for members of the food supply chain to reconnect with consumers.”“The organic food supply chain requires workers who are highly experienced and well-qualified.”

Terms of use All content of this toolbox is the property of
the European Commission, but may be used free of charge for the
generation of promotional material concerning organic food and farming
in the European Union.National, regional or other organic farming
 logos may be added to the material, but the contents may not be altered
 in any other way. The material may not be used to promote brands
(whether organic or not) or anything not related to organic food and
farming.Any abusive use of this material may be prosecuted.