on land laws i think ive finally sealed the doom of u.k land grab

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:08:24 BST 2010

Hello Lanner and guys,.
I support the sentiment of opposing the results of enclosures- , but.....
its not only the enclisures Acts (there were many more than one e Act ) that  we have to fight but  the law itself.
'The Law' i.e.  enclosures, dissolution of  church lands, the tithe acts, the Corn Law,  and all the acts which transported the Tolpuddle Martyrs and hung the misguided Captain Swing rioters and the Pilgrims of Grace  etc were all Legal acts - by that  I mean Parliamentary
 Acts duly passed  and signed off by  the monarch.
So they are not 'illegal' in that sense.
But they could be declared illegal in another sense.
All Acts before the   Reform bills of 1832, 1865, and even up to 1918 were passed by parliaments which do not match up to our modern ideas of democracy.  Up till 1918 women did not have thevote.   Up to 1865  only landowners were eligible for membership of Parliament (upper and lower houses too)  TO vote until 1865 you needed to qualify by having an income of  £10 per annum from property....
Arguably by failing to reform the land ownership system in 1832, 1865 and 1918 all titles to land stem from an imperfect government.
Also the monarchy was highly imperfect.  Henry Tudor was a triple murderer, Elizabeth  burned religious dissenters, so did  Mary Tudor,
James VI was a rabid burner of  old women he rooted out as 'witches' and set alight to them in hte High Street  below Edinburgh Castle.
That is a better case for contesting present land monopoly than calling it 'illegal'
History is written (The first six books of the bible are an example) to justify present (not past) sytems of government .
(in the  case of Israel to justify the   occupation of Canaan and Palestinian land. Re-writing  history is called 'aeteology'
Duke William  won England by conquest and  conquest does not give legal title to land.
When I get round to it I mean to  rewrite history to show the crminal anti-social , wicked acts of each monarch of England , and llist all their breaches of human rights. This will de-legitimise  all pre-Reform parliamentary acts .
The courts of law are "HIs/Her Majesty's Courts" - Crown Courts etc.  De-legitimise the monarch and you de-legitimise the  bad laws.
Arguably until people, not their representatives, write off the laws , no laws are constitutionally valid. - thats where we are at. James