Affinities,Vol. 4, No. 1 -The New Cooperativism

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 20:37:06 BST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Affinities,Vol. 4, No. 1 -The New Cooperativism
Date: 	Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:18:41 +0100
From: 	True Asset Renewables <shop at trueasset.org.uk>
To: 	Diggers <diggers350 at yahoogroups.com>

Cooperative practices and values that challenge the status quo while, at
the same time, creating alternative modes of economic, cultural, social,
and political life have emerged with dynamism in recent years. The 15
articles in this issue--written by activists, coop practitioners,
theorists, historians, and researchers--begin to make visible some of
the myriad modes of cooperation existing today around the world that
both directly respond to new enclosures and crises and show pathways
beyond them. Prefiguring other possibilities for organizing life and
provisioning for our needs and desires, we call these cooperative
experiments the new cooperativism.

http://journals.sfu.ca/affinities/index.php/affinities/issue/view/4/showToc