Just another tragedy in Palestine?

dub solution wearealldubsolution at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:48:22 BST 2011

[yes I did hear - virtually no coverage in the UK press which is the reason that these assassinations of creative artists & peacemakers can continue. The BBC and broadsheet papers are culpable in this apartheid & genocide. Unfortunately we have not come very far since 1945. Maybe this is why: http://bit.ly/i1uITe  ed. ]

You may have already heard about the murder of Juliano Mer-Khamis. The co-founder and director of the Freedom Theatre in Jenin Refugee Camp, he was gunned down (five bullets to the head) last week outside the theatre by an unknown assailant.

This video is an education in itself:

Watch Juliano, in his own words, as he talks about his vision for Palestine and how the Freedom Theatre is an integral part of that vision.

The Jenin Freedom Theatre Today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQGqmLyunm0
Produced by the Friends of the Jenin Freedom Theatre in NYC, this video provides an overview of the work being done at the Freedom Theatre in Jenin Refugee Camp, West Bank, Palestine. The Freedom Theatre grew out of the documentary film, "Arna's Children." For more information: www.thefreedomtheatre.org

dubsolution : one earth - one love - one struggle