[Diggers350] Whitehall suprise - cash stash for traveller evictions

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon Apr 18 00:05:18 BST 2011

There was a man who had a conflict with a Council in South Wales.   He
went up on their roof and threw the roofing off.   Flying missiles made
it a bit spectacular, and there is a hell of a lot of damage done if
started quietly at night with heavy rain.    I suppose most Councils now
have their computers backed up in differing locations so a good soaking
would not destroy their records..

There is an element of class war if people in houses dehome people in
caravans.   Will there be a  reaction?  then who will be compensating
the people whose houses get destroyed?    Will it be their insurance or
the Council.    There might be some difficulty in determining accident
or arson.    Particularly if more odd sods get involved and decide that
the destsruction of the insurance industry is a promising start to the
destruction of Capitalism and such actions would be the best way to wage
he Class War.    Then the Government will have to pay for its failure.

Congratulations are due to Cameron and his mob.   The whole thing
managed right could destroy the EU.

But what happened to Zerzan?

Keep it educational fun
Ilyan