DEFRA protest

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 20:55:31 BST 2011

'I worked in Teeside in the 70's this abuse is the tip of the iceberg, and the
management knew what was happening, anyone who complained was shown the door and
told to keep your mouth shut or your family would get a visit... I left after
seeing fresh meat urinated on... im now a veggie.'

FB protest outside DEFRA who will not act against those responsible for the
sickening cruelty at Cheale Meats because the footage was obtained without the
consent of the company being investigated! Got that? This didn't stop footage of
abuse in care homes being used as the basis for prosecutions.
Hmmmm....http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139906036098365

Have a look at the footage and at Animal Aid's other investigations and remember
to acknowledge that ALL animals - organic, free-range and factory farmed - end
up here. How many times does undercover footage have to be obtained, how many
ex-slaughtermen have to give testimony of the endemic abuse, before those of you
who comfort yourselves with the 'as long as it's had a happy life'
rationalization engage your brains and your hearts? As Gary Yourofsky says -
'how did you think slaves were treated?'
http://www.humanemyth.org/
http://www.farmkind.org/

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/f/CAMPAIGNS/blog//4//?be_id=323

Animal Aid has secretly filmed inside eight other slaughterhouses from January
2009 until the present. Previous investigations can be seen
here:http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/CAMPAIGNS/slaughter//2419//