Sky News/Ch5 News tomorrow - farm investigation

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 16:25:52 GMT 2011

Sky News and Channel 5 (News at five) are planning to broadcast our latest farm
animal investigation on Thursday 3rd February. The news report will show the
treatment and conditions that animals, destined for a ‘select’ national
supermarket, have to endure prior to being slaughtered. We hope you get the
chance to see it...  on Sky News on the hour, every hour...  on Channel 5, Five
O'Clock News.
http://www.hillside.org.uk/

...and Diggers - this IS a farming story...