Fw: TODAY - our investigation on C5 & Sky News

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 11:05:31 GMT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Hillside Animal Sanctuary <contact at hillside.org.uk>
To: alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Tue, 8 February, 2011 8:28:17
Subject: TODAY - our investigation on C5 & Sky News

A Hillside investigation is being broadcast TODAY.  You can watch the exclusive
report throughout the day on Sky News and on Channel 5 (News at 5)

Our investigation exposes the treatment and condition that ducks, destined for
Waitrose, have to endure prior to being slaughtered.

You may watch the Sky report online here.

Thank you for supporting our work.  If you would like to donate towards our Farm
Animal Investigations, you may do so here...