Wikileaks and Saudi peak oil!

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Wed Feb 9 09:30:33 GMT 2011

Wikileaks still flowing, which is more than the Saudi oil seems to be!

Whole batch of Wikileaks related to oil production problems in Saudi Arabia
were released in the Grauniad yesterday:

# US embassy cables: Saudi oil company oversold
ability to increase production, embassy told
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/feb/08/oil-saudiarabia

# US embassy cables: US concern over Saudi Arabia oil production
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/feb/08/oil-gas

# US embassy cables: US queries Saudi Arabia's
influence over oil prices
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/08/saudiarabia-oil

# US embassy cables: Saudi Arabia tackles western
shift towards energy independence
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/08/saudiarabia-oil1

Well, that should dampen the smug smiles amongst the "peak oil denial"
brigade.

P.

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc