[Diggers350] Govt's plans for England's Forests -hanging offence

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Feb 20 10:39:03 GMT 2011

Tories understand hanging and flogging.    If you make a big stink about
the
selling off of British gold cheap to foreigners, and  call for the
flogging and hanging of the traitors who did so you  might be talking a
language the Tories can understand.

Then point out that selling off Forests is worse than selling Gold.
Forests produce a constant stream of wealth, whereas gold wealth once
spent is gone.     Rich people have bought our Politicians to put our
wealth producing apparatus into private hands and to cut their
taxes.     THe present economic crisis and developing inflation is
rooted in Thatchers  tax cuts.     THis developing Hyperinflation will
not be stopped by raising interests rates,  what will kill it is
progressive taxation on the Rich.

Learn from Stafford Cripps.  Top rate income tax at 19/11p in the pound
and was it a two percent surcharge on unearned income?  A year of more
tax than income made sound money that was the foundation for subsequent
prosperity.

Ilyan