Sat26Feb - LUTON - Leviticus Dance

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Feb 19 20:25:13 GMT 2011

Leviticus dance
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187840651246940

Time	26 February at 22:00 - 27 February at 06:00

Location	Carnival Arts Centre, St Mary' Road, Luton, United Kingdom
Created by:	LEVITICUS, Kerry Reardon, Steve Treanor

More info	Leviticus collective invite you to join
us at Lutons carnival arts centre on the 26th Feb for our monthly dance
FROM 10.00pm - 6.00am..

With 2 rooms of tunes and a whole range of DJs
throughout the night . heavy bass line sound
systems and intelligent lighting , a large
outdoor smokin area and cheap entry along with
cheap drinks. definatly the dance to be at every month .

ROOM 1. DANCE ROOM
 From uplifting house to drum and bass to havin
it trance. the main room is a top spot for lettin
your hair down and gettin ya dancin groove on .

Dj list
mcs on the night glennin and hypeman
10-11 Cheryl allen funky old school
11-12.30 Joe public house
12.30-1.15 Eyez Fidget
1.15 -2.15 maddoc exodus leviticus homegrown
2.15 -3.15 kezz Drum n bass
3.15 -4.15 Darren P drum and bass
4.15 -5.00 Fray b2b paradox

ROOM 2. REGGAE AND DUBS
from consious dub to jump up dancehall , this
room provides everones reggae requirements . with
a happy bubbly atmposphere and tunes to sing
along to as ya dance , make sure you check this room out .
Djs
Roots (selecta)
Dread-i (selecta)
floydcide (selecta)
preacher (mic man )
sugar (sound engineer)

Entrance fee is only £5 ..... FIRM BUT FRIENDLY SECURITY
ONE LOVE leviticus comm-unty collective

LEVITICUS - Category: Music - Dance
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9525993348

system and campaigning group where everybody is
free to get involved in helping to make the magic
happen... we are a collective of like minded
people, mainly from Luton in Bedfordshire, who come together to:

Stage community music & arts events, tribal dance parties and free festivals
Launch or support campaigns to make Luton, the UK
and The World a better place to live
‘Be the change we want to see in the world’ rather than just talking about it

Leviticus SoulJAH’s
We are all committed volunteers with more than
enuff skills, talents and resources between us to
make these events and campaigns happen. Everybody
who is involved - stage crews, DJs, MCs,
performers, stewards, sound & lighting engineers,
litter pickers, car park crew, bar staff, cafe
crew – all contribute their time and energy ‘for
love not money’ as their contribution to making
our events open and accessible to everybody who
wants to join in - regardless of how much money a
person has got or hasn’t got.

Funds
All funds raised at our events are counted and
presented to monthly meetings, where all who are
involved can decide next steps, what to do with
the money, where we are going to play in the future etc.

If you like the sound of it all...COME AND GET INVOLVED!

Email:
leviticuspeople at aol.com
Website:
http://www.leviticuscollective.co.uk

+44 (0)7786 952037
http://tonygosling.blip.tv/
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung