Police not all rotten and must get their house in order

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon Jan 17 11:46:17 GMT 2011

One spy in Freemasonry described how difficult it was for a high ranking
regional masons to find someone honest and competent enough to replace him.

Another reported the local Police branch resigning en mass because a
newly arrived Mason was made Inspector when there was long term local
fully qualified and overdue for the job who wasnt.

THey are not all rotten.

Ilyan