[Diggers350] corporate crime

Mr Zouk mrzouk8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 14:24:14 BST 2011

you can find out about county court judgements on these companies..
dunn and bradstreet holds company information like this

fines are contracts, which are treated as private, (remember they have membership in their governing bodies... also treated as corps) whilst county court judegments become public.

Graham Tudge (So shall we reap)  reminds us that in US , companies were originally granted  charters to operate, only for a limited time , for specified purposes and within state boundaries and their first article of association stated their first objective  was to serve the public.   Maybe it is time to set  a  Variable Termination Date  for each company, renewable annually only for good behaviour.

depends what they term the public is, (U.S.A. or the state? 2 very different charters) he is correct but these days jurisdiction is hidden under different guises and you need to know where you are in jurisdiction before you can make claims about companies that know how to use different jurisdictional powers

http://www.phenomenal-knowledge.netai.net/index_Page359.htm

the problem is not what they are doing, so much as what do we really know about what is really going on so as to counter the issues we come up against.... ....

is it perhaps that all commerce is fraud, and we don't know how to deal with these issues

anyhow if you don't get an answer with the information you requested you can always checkout the information in the link to get another view of some of the hidden magic.