[Diggers350] corporate crime

chris morton crisscross at evendine.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 11:26:35 BST 2011

James, your register might be a step on the way.

But the way is a long one, all the way from their prime aim being to
make/maximise profit to when the prime aim became to serve the human
race (not just the public in rich countries). You have to unravel the
conservative theory that the one is a good indicator of the other,
which it clearly isn't. Then the defeatist argument that there is no
better way.

Most thinking people avoid the products of the companies you mention
already, where possible. In many areas, especially using petrol, there
is no more wholesome alternative. Back in the supply chain there is
also very little produced today that does not rely on large inputs of
oil. Eat veg from your garden and walk. Maybe clothe yourself in
rabbit skins and feathers so something remains in your garden to eat.

Chris