[Diggers350] Squatters move into Gaddafi's son's House

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Thu Mar 10 10:05:10 GMT 2011

Ghadaffi says he has no more power in Libya than the Queen in UK.   We
do not know what the internal power structure there is.

What is quite clear is that British Tory Government hates him and
prefered that there is a civil war in Libya rather than a negotiated
retirement such as might have come about  mediated by Venezuala,

Isnt a Ghadaffi resident in Winnington Road with an income appropriate
to a retired head of State preferable to a Civil War in Libya?

The Politician who started the wars in  Yugoslavia,  the German Head of
Government who encouraged and recognised the breakaway that started all
those war crimes is not among those charged with those war crimes.
But that is where responsibility lies.   Those Politicians who are in
essence Fascists all acted to abort the evolution of Yugoslavia into an
up to date Democracy carried on from the Swiss foundations.      The
same lot  are determined that their corrupt practices shall prevail in
the outcome in Libya

Ilyan