Response to the Mail

mark mark at scraprecords.com
Wed Mar 16 13:49:51 GMT 2011

Hi

I have posted Myk’s  ASS response to the Daily Mail article at
http://www.squatter.org.uk   - the links on the front page.

More stuff about dodgy rich scum buying property in London-Egypts Missing
Millions http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00zf202

Cheers

Mark

Ps.  I personally don’t like the dodgy gangsters  laundering squillions in
London(which accounts for the £££majority of property deals in the UK which
helps to keep us dispossessed)  and it that is a logical either/or fallacy
equating  squatting in Hampstead or having a Civil war in Libya!  Blaming
the actions of working class/underclass Libyans on  CIA puppeteers as quite
a few people seem to be doing on Indymedia etc. also very racist-classist,
much like as lot of the  of the tired and lazy bourgeois sub-Orientalist
arguments in the wicked ‘west’ narratives. ( fit only for pseuds corner ).
Two sides of the same coin.  It’s still a global class war and Labour kept
me poor too.

www.scraprecords.com