fwd: [Diggers350] Monbiot's conversion, now 'loves' glowing example of Fukushima

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Mar 26 11:37:43 GMT 2011

George Monbiot is getting slagged off by greens for doing the maths!
The only longterm solution is reduction of human
population to less than 1% of what it is now - will people vote for that?
Or, Tony, what's your solution to our addiction to power and population growth?

dicegeorge (member in charge of comms in 'new TLIO' core group)
~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~       ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c) 2011.  ~
~

[Worrying misuse of the word 'only' in line 2
george. Population growth happens in traumatised
unequal societies under attack by the power elite.]
[Solution: work locally, move to self-sufficient
post industrial society, renationalise railways &
utilities, redistribute land, use clean coal and way less energy generally]
[- surely a better move than exterminating 99% of
the world's population (useless eaters) which the power elite want? - Tony]