[Diggers350] 'Secrets of the Superbrands', 9pm, BBC3, Tuesday 17th

Ben Mathers benjaminmathers at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:13:22 BST 2011

I think it's relevant and appreciate being notified of things like this,
it's one of the reasons why I'm a member of this email group. Just as I'm
sure things that you have posted Alison I have been equally interested in.
This group has a diverse range of things posted from many angles, all with
the central goal of social change and a more equal access to resources etc.

Thanks,
Ben