[Diggers350] Squatters=car thieves? MP backs anti-squatting law with lie

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Wed Nov 2 09:16:33 GMT 2011

How many people have had their homes squatted?     Is Clarke a liar?
How many residential properties are kept empty as a result of Capital
gains tax not being index linked?    How many are empty to keep up the
rent of those that are let?

Next time there are riots against the thieves that Clarke supports what
should the targets be?
Ilyan