SQUATTASTIC 11 THIS SUNDAY 6TH AT OUR GAFF !!!

john stag squattersactiongroup at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:42:14 GMT 2011

>From the people who brought you storytelling on Thursday nights - spoken
word on Friday nights - and the Save Our Squatting exhibition -
we bring you Squattastic 11 at our gaff !!

Main proceedings begins at 2pm but you re very welcome to join us earlier
for tea and stuff.

We have a lot to discuss after the events of the past 48 hours. Yesterday
the Tories have managed to get the anti-squatting clause 26 passed, despite
95% of responses to their Options for Dealing With Squatters consultation
calling for no change in the law. This could possibly make squatting in
residential properties illegal. Now more than ever we need to educate,
mobilise, agitate, and resist.

Topics include linking up with student occupations and anti-eviction
networks.

Dinner will be provided and maybe a bit of a jam session afterwards? Bring
Your Own Instruments!!

Get involved:
2-4 Tufnell Park Road
N7 0DL
(beside the Holloway Odeon cinema)

ring us on 07721375374 for entry

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.....

In November
November 5th- Traveller Solidarity Launch meeting, 11am, 40 Adler Street,
opposite Aldgate East tube, Cityside building
http://www.travellersolidarity.org
On the same date, Anonymous are calling for people to enter
Parliament..........
November 9th- n9 - National student protest against the cuts, in London
assemble 12 noon on Malet Street. Tens of thousands of students predicted
to march against fees, cuts and privatisation. National demonstration will
go to the City, rather than to Parliament. Students plan to derail the
government’s HE white paper.
November 19th- Unite The Resistance national convention, 11am-5pm, The
Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre, 80 Vincent Square, London
SW1P 2PE
November 30th- n30 - National general strike, UNISON, UNITE, PCS

check indymedia.co.uk or schnews.org.uk for regular updates
check occupy info at #occupylsx
or occupybritain.co.uk

ENDS

www.squattershousingactiongroup.wordpress.com