[Diggers350] St Pauls - 'all around the cathedral the saints and apostles...' "Feed The Birds Tuppence a Bag" ................ a creative action report

sharon pollitt coloursandcracks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:15:12 GMT 2011

Feed the Birds Tuppence a bag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrRxQVUFN4
Mary Poppins (and the children) changed Mr Banks! This is the theme song for occupy London!There will be people singing it in the streets - and clarinet players playing it - go there today! - sing it in chorus together - capture it on utube and let the world sing 'Feed the Birds Tuppence a bag!'
the bankers were children... and they have children... &* EVERYBODY is affected by MARY POPPINS! XXX magic is happening...magic is happening...magic is happening... magic is happpppening ********Early each day to the steps of Saint Paul'sThe little old bird woman comesIn her own special way to the people she calls,"Come, buy my bags full of crumbs;Come feed the little birds,Show them you careAnd you'll be glad if you doTheir young ones are hungryTheir nests are so bareAll it takes is tuppence from youFeed the birds, tuppence a bagTuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bagFeed the birds," that's what she criesWhile overhead, her birds fill the skiesAll around the cathedral the saints and apostlesLook down as she sells her waresAlthough you can't see it, You know they are smilingEach time someone shows that he caresThough her words are simple and fewListen, listen, she's calling to you"Feed the birds, tuppence a bagTuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag"