Record the Deed - stopping foreclosures - peaceful assembly

Mr Zouk mrzouk8 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 19:44:30 GMT 2011

Record the Deed
major successes coming throught with Land ownership in the U.S.
is there something we could learn in this process being suitable for England?
Before you decide this is just a one off, check out the other posts, there are loads
lets see if you can also find the list of all the successes, which will require some detective work on your part

this process is stopping foreclosures left, right and centre and also removing mortgages off the title

http://robcourtofrecord.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/kittys-story/
When they realised Kitty Canary was Kitty and not Canary, how things changed ...
 (why Kitty got called Kitty.... and not Ms Canary)

Are the Canaries paying attention? cos the Kittys already know

Re Treasury letter attachment--

WHY ALL CUTS ARE NULL AND VOID

admission from the treasury as to who owes the National Debt
it doesn't matter what cuts

it is either contract fraud, breach of contract, malfeasance of office

or coercion into accepting a new contract.
learn to read between the lines when they are offering you a cut, it's a new contract being offered.

Give them a copy of the letter form the Treasury also to solidify your claim

whoever is making the offer of a purported new contract is to be held liable.

heres an example of how it could be used:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30484

on the Occupy movement, a new seed, it's called "peaceful assembly" the best way avoid breaches of the peace, and evictions, so before you hold up a banner or follow anyone in any direction, ask yourself, am I peaceful or am i an occupier (like those raiding the middle east)

don't put yourself in a position of limited power as an occupier you will always be at war, as a peaceful inhabitant you will have a chance.

sending a copy of this to myself incase this message doesn't go through on this group
in the past they have had a habit of not letting my posts go through, hopefully this won't happen, the information might help you.