Occupy London Stock Exchange 15th October

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:59:12 BST 2011

It's from the Times site (beyond Murdoch's paywall). Maybe we should all come dressed as non - activists. Seeing as the overlord is in all likelihood the satanic City of London Corporation would be great to win the battle for control over them and the current private 'owners' (of what is in actuality, regardless of paper title, in spirit a public space)  very symbolic!!
Reclaim the Commons !!!!