Protesters vote to stay at St Paul's Cathedral despite evil Dean

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Oct 22 12:21:50 BST 2011

Erk!
The campers are now quite clearly negotiating
with the cult-heart of the beast - much like
Gaddafi trying to negotiate with Blair,
Palestinians trying to negotiate with Netanyahu
or Irish Catholics trying to negotiate with Northern Irish Orange men.
This is the first time St. Pauls has been closed
since the second world war - and it's been closed on entrely spurious grounds.
(Masonic?) C of E rulers are making their
insincerity public and bringing the church into
disrepute. Time for them to hand over this great
building to the people who really do recognse
evil when they see it and follow Christs teachings more than they do.
And Right Reverend Graeme Knowles making it clear
he has not the faintest idea of or connection with the teachings of Jesus.
Then there is the Corporation of London they have
to deal with. That power is 100% freemasonry and duplicious greed.
All designed to give the campers - like the Dale
Farm travellers - something to think about to
divert the from their holy mission to articulate
the people's solution to the crisis of greed and
a flthy political system here in Britain.
The people versus the fake Christians and the City.
Let us hope and pray for the vicory of righteousness.
This is a battle for freedom every bit as important as that in Afghanistan.

Maybe the protesters should appeal to NATO for
rocket launchers, RPGs, explosives and SAS support  ;-)

Tony

UK - Occupy City of London camp at St. Pauls
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=20981

Protesters vote to stay at St Paul's Cathedral
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15413851
Anti-capitalist protesters who have been camping
outside St Paul's Cathedral have voted to stay,
despite appeals for them to leave.
This weekend, the evil Dean says he has been
forced to close the cathedral doors for health
and safety reasons, as demonstrators camping outside refuse to move.
The last time the famous landmark cancelled its
Sunday services was during the Blitz in 1941.
The protesters, from Occupy London Stock
Exchange, have been in St Paul's Churchyard for a week.
Peter, who is one of them, says dialogue with the church will continue.

Mothers and babies flock to protest at St Paul's
Rob Parsons
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24001024-mothers-and-babies-flock-to-protest-at-st-pauls.do
The "tent city" anti-capitalist protest outside
St Paul's Cathedral has doubled in size as
mothers with babies swell the ranks.
As the landmark faces the weekend surrounded by
tents, protest organisers announced thousands
more people were expected to attend a day of
events tomorrow with musical performances and
economic discussions with high-profile speakers.
Cathedral bosses were today grappling with how to
cope with a huge drop in takings on one of their busiest days.
Musicians will perform and Polly Toynbee, the
Guardian columnist, will speak in a "round table"
discussion on the seventh day of protest against
"corporate greed" by the Occupy London Stock Exchange movement.
The number of tents camped around the building
has risen from 120 since Monday to near double
that and signs have now been put up telling
arrivals that no more can be accommodated.
Cathedral officials warned this week that the
presence of the hundreds of protesters could
force the building to close and said that takings
had dropped by 50 per cent since they arrived a
week ago. But a cathedral spokeswoman said its
programme of events tomorrow, which includes a
Eucharist service and choral evensong, would
continue as normal and that the main entrance to the building would stay open.
The demonstrators, who set up camp outside the
cathedral after being blocked from entering the
London Stock Exchange, say they had no plans to
leave and want more people to join their protest.
But with no space left for tents, organisers are
being forced to consider alternative sites.
Protester Naomi Colvin, 31, from Wanstead, said
the group was aware that "we are near the limits of what we can do here".
She said: "In terms of the space we have, we are
keeping an eye it. That is as far as the
discussions have gone. People are talking about alternative sites for us.
"It is brilliant we are here, as long as St
Paul's have the patience for us to be here we will keep that going."
The movement has received more than £4,000 from
residents and businesses this week as well as
donations of food and equipment.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27