Adverse possession - a must know topic

Mr Zouk mrzouk8 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 02:07:24 BST 2011

what is adverse possession?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession
For example, squatter's rights are a specific form of adverse possession.

---- so there are other forms of adverse possession -------- !!!!!!

nothing to do with squatters rights, this is a better way,
the squatters advisory service has not responded to this information sent recently to them, but how did they secure their location in aldgate? is it a squatting scenario or has it been adversely possessed? whos funding it if they have no money?

adverse possession, explains the process.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=39904&pageNumber=1&pageSize=15

what are the connections between adverse possession / mortgages / foreclosure fraud?
you can give the property back to it's rightful owner, if you have adverse possession and stop foreclosures.

adverse possession completed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9dqam-2WA&feature=share

Why is this report so important for Her Majesty's Court Service?

http://www.biicl.org/files/2350_advposs_sep_ftnsv3.pdf
Report by the British Institute of International and
Comparative Law for Her Majesty’s Court Service
September 2006
ADVERSE
POSSESSION
Compensation under common law countries: all state
There is no provision for compensation for loss of title under adverse
possession
also goodfaith seems not to be an issue either except possibly for some states in the u.s.

a topic important to those wanting to come out of the Squatter scenario... (the government want people to focus on squatting to take their attention away from adverse possession)

Judges are ruling in favour of "use" of properties, remember the article recently posted, this is not about stealing someone elses property it's about claiming adverse possession on abandoned their proerties, and also useful for fighting foreclosures.
is adverse possession better than squatting? my view is yes in many ways and for many reasons, it also provides stability for those that want to offer more to the people longterm, they can actually have longterm objectives, rather than being under constant threat of eviction.

will this message get posted on the diggers group or will it not be approved? I never know when I post here.