Forest of Dean Wilderness Centre occupation update

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 21:20:07 BST 2012

WILDERNESS CENTRE Forest of Dean Occupation update
  south west | the environment | event notice  Wednesday April 04,
2012 17:56 by wandering star
http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/708220

Good news. We are still holding strong in the Wilderness Centre. We
have had our application for appeal accepted (finally after three
attempts, the forms getting lost and transferred to Bristol), so will
have a hearing on the 17th of April to decide if we will have a full
appeal. This is good news for now as we have a stay of execution till
then, so the mood in the Wilderness is light with the sun of recent
days helping. Although we are happy+relaxed, there is still a lot of
work to be done. The group called "The friends of the Wilderness"
composed of the folk who used to work there & local business
community, have had a deadline to raise a million pounds to buy the
place. This proposal from them is now in and being considered by the
council. News paper reports have said the "friends" will have a trust
buy it and a community interest company lease it off the trust.

Our court date is on the 17th of April, which just so happens is the
international peasant day of struggle, we think this would be a great
chance to celebrate and show solidarity with our brothers and sisters
around the world. Also it fits well with the ethos and direction of
Reclaim the Fields in challenging land distribution, fighting for
land rights, and promoting post capitalist sustainable futures. In a
sense a return to peasant hood, and the rights to a livelihood.
http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1212

Please come show your support on the 17th of April.
Visit any time up in the forest.

http://www.reclaimthefields.org.uk

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6