[Diggers350] Any iPhone owners out there?

frank bowman greenwomble at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:07:35 BST 2012

And I was just thinking last night, if I put this phone 1' before my
eyes I have the equivalent of a large plasma screen tv.
How amazing that I have a radio, a mini plasma screen tv, voice
recorder, video camera, camera, macro camera, telephone, text phone,
picture phone, address book, book reader, mini laptop to access all
internet plant info, wikipedia et al, emails, social network, recipes,
internet reader, document maker, watch, calendar, alarm clock, a box
4" by 2" to put my whole personal
 paper and photographic history into, a hi fi music centre for all the
music ever played, all the memory from my computer to hand, romantic
songs to hand on any cosy warm relaxed candlelit interlude with my
girlfriend,  plus other benefits that Ive missed out. in something
solar and wind powered 4" by 2".

So when one lives totally disconnected from the matrix, off grid, off
mains sewage, off mains telephone, off water, off most mains food, in
a forest garden using 99% renewables, growing renewables, using long
lived durables, and working to develope that and also promote that,
yes I find this little gadjet which can be tethered to give internet
access to a low power small bicycle technology durable wind powered
Laptop very useful. Overall  I've been tethering to the internet here
for 6 years now. This is a 2 year old smart phone with a Google
android 2.2 browser, but its about the same as an Iphone, is there any
difference?
What exactly is wrong with an iPhone, any more than this phone , a
technology made by our matrix industrial society which is born out of
land dispossesion and recruitment of the subsequent land and life
dispossessed grateful human rental wage slaves.us.

The greatest mistake , surely is to labour under any illusion that
yourself or anyone does not play a part in that matrix. The only ones
who aren't are those natives of us still living out of it.

But most importantly, wouldn't you say that what needs to increase is
the other economy, actually the bigger of the two, except that it does
not have Land,because of the dispossesion of Our land, our Earth,  the
 digger freeconomy, the  gift economy community land and community
ethics. For us to give up on trying to become a 'compromising'
authority and persuade the dispossesing authority that has been at its
business for 5000 or more years, to paradoxically give up the land
they have stolen and are still stealing still,  back to the people.
Yes we need to not allow our land to be taken any more and. By
associating together to create ways to actually repossess the land.

To be community and to live light.

Use permaculture best practise to live in the flow of life.

 Harmony with life.

I hope we can do that. For now the  phone I'm using is very useful.

--
  It's a revolution. But it's the sort of revolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might