Any iPhone owners out there?

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Tue Apr 3 23:30:04 BST 2012

See http://www.mbaonline.com/cost-of-iphone/

I've managed to do without any such electronic gadgetry as part of my
lifestyle. Consequently I can't quite see what people would want to inflict
such damage, on the planet as well as their pockets, by owning such as
device.

It's a mindset thing; if you life in a simpler way where such gadgets are
unnecessary, in turn many other aspects of your life will be tuned/aligned
towards a lower level of impact too (I think even 'The Sermon on the Mount'
has something to say about that --
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:24&version=KJV ).

P.

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc