Sustainable Agriculture in the Forest of Dean

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Aug 4 16:43:54 BST 2012

Seeds of Freedom: Film night at the Bailey Inn - Posted on July 3, 2012
http://yorkleycourt.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/seeds-of-freedom-film-night-at-the-bailey-inn/
Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from
its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity
rich farming systems across the world, to being
transformed into a powerful commodity, used to
monopolise the global food system.The film
highlights the extent to which the industrial
agricultural system, and genetically modified
(GM) seeds in particular, has impacted on the
enormous agro -biodiversity evolved by farmers
and communities around the world, since the beginning of agriculture.
We’ll be hosting a film night, followed by a
discussion on Sunday July 15th at 7pm at the
Bailey Inn, Yorkley. Come and watch the 30 minute
film, then join us in discussing how we can
address these global issues locally, right here in Yorkley.
OR - You can watch the film yourself at home here.
http://seedsoffreedom.info/

Yorkley Court
Sustainable Agriculture in the Forest of Dean
We are part of a group of young people committed
to developing community food growing projects in
and around the Forest of Dean. It is our hope
that we can help communities reconnect with their
local environment by empowering them to take more
responsibility for the food they eat.
Here at Yorkley Court we hope to begin creating
sustainable systems of agriculture to support the
people of Yorkley and the Forest of Dean. To do
this we are proposing to develop a model of
community supported agriculture (CSA).  The model
will be flexible enough to allow as many people
to be involved as possible but we hope to be able
to include the  following initiatives:
Coppice woodland to provide a range of wood to be
used for fuel, building or craft.
An integrated food forest – maximising bio diversity within an orchard.
Organic market garden – fresh organic food to be shared with the community.
Schools – Sustainable food production school
projects getting children and teenagers involved
in the whole process of producing food
However we want your ideas for how Yorkley CSA
could meet your needs. When the time is right we
will hold a public meeting but until then feel
free to get in contact with us or drop by for a cup of tea.

Phone: 07808168562
Email: yorkleycourt at gmail.com
Subscribe to this blog for updates.
http://yorkleycourt.wordpress.com/contact/
Visit us! We are in the Nissan Huts on the lower part of Yorkley Court Farm.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6