[Diggers350] Yorkley court

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Tue Aug 7 10:50:47 BST 2012

Dear Frank

One possibility is to  put in a planning application for change of
use to whatever you want to do there, plus any new permanent
structures. If the application was in accordance with local plan
policy and the National Planning Policy Framework, then the local
authority , or failing that an appeals inspector, would be
constrained  to give it to you. It would give you good publicity,
raise public debate about the future of the site and might help to
stave off eviction. It woudl cost a bit of money, but this could
probably be found.
Cheers
Simon Fairlie

01297 561359