Russian housing technology vid & £1 a week UK home?

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Feb 26 22:21:28 GMT 2012

VIDEO: Home Smart Home  - 25 mins long
New building trends and green technology make
their mark in Russia. Leading the charge is
Rusnano's aptly named Nano House, which is
jam-packed with innovations, from the building
foundation to the solar panels on the roof.
International developers are even getting in on
the act, taking advantage of Russia's wealth of
engineering know-how. And home automation systems
aren't just for the super rich anymore, as a trio
of Russian companies are working to bring
intelligent homes within the reach of more and more people.
http://rt.com/programs/technology-update/nano-house-rusnano-innovations/

download (195Mb)
http://rt.com/files/programs/technology-update/nano-house-rusnano-innovations/production-nano-silicates-polymer-nano-composites.mp4?download=1
flv file
http://rt.com/files/programs/technology-update/nano-house-rusnano-innovations/production-nano-silicates-polymer-nano-composites.flv

Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq,
Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k

Real cost of housing: The £1.00 a week home?

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15296
To give an example of how corrupt banking, taxes,
usury (the charging of interest on money)
actually is, here’s a simplified look at how much our homes should cost.

3 bricklayers working 40 hours a week for 3 weeks
= (360) man hours to build in brick and block a 6
bed roomed house. Carpentry first and second fix,
2 men working 40 hours a week for 3 week = (240)
man hours. As its new build, plumbing and
electrics 4 men working one week 40 hours = (160)
man hours. Roof tiles felt and lath 2 men working
an 8 hour day working for 2 days = (32) man
hours. Put a good slate roof on and it will last
200 years. Many homes (buildings) last for
hundreds of years if built with care and quality
materials and skilled workers.

360

240

160

032

That’s 792 man hours of labour, 19 weeks at 40 hours for the actual building.

So applying the same principles to building
materials, with modern technology used
diligently, for simplicity sake 708 hours

708 hours plus 792 hours.

1500 man hours total to build a 6 bed roomed house.

£10.00 per hour as an example to keep it simple
and easier to understand. But really it’s about
the amount of work we put into the community. And
how usury devalues our spending power, of
whatever currency, paper, metal, credit (numbers
on a computer screen, your bank account) it is applied to.

If you needed to borrow money say £15,000 (the
total in this case) as you pay no interest
(usury) you pay back just the £15,000 if you do
that over 50 years. = >6 pounds a week. Or even
better pay, one pound a week to start, gradually
pay more as you get you new work of the ground
then after 25 years start to decrease the
payments back so as to meet the original sum.

If after 50 years you can’t repay any remaining
money back due to unforeseen circumstances and
I’m sure you should get some help from your
family and local community and there would not be
much to pay back at that point in time, because
we should have shared our work and wealth. In
fact with the help of our family, friends and
local community this would not be difficult at
any time. And never the less All Debts Forgiven.

Some might say that its 6 pounds a week and not
one pound. But remember that these homes can last
many generations for only (1500 man hours)

Example:

Six bed roomed detached house in surrey built in
the 1970’s on a small! plot in suburbia.

http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&pid=6 52320

(Probably an expired link now as it was written in 2007)

£899,950

2007 bank rate rise to 5.5%.This can change any time the bank decides.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/article.html?in_article_id=4201
99&in_page_id=8

Loan repayment calculator

MONTHLY PAYMENT This calculator shows what your
monthly payments would be for a given loan, where
interest is compounded monthly. Payment protection insurance is excluded.

http://img.thisismoney.co.uk/calculators/calcLoanPay.html

Amount borrowed

e.g. 5000, no commas

Term Months Years 50 years

Interest rate % 5.5%

(Actual interest rate & not the APR) %

RESULT Calculate

Total monthly payment £ 4408.36 < £ 1000.0 per
week (more than one thousand per week)

Total charge for credit £ 1745068.6

Total repayment £ 2645018.6

£2 million 6 hundred and 45 thousand, 18 pounds 6p

For something (your home and shelter) 6 men could
build in 3 weeks and six men in 3 weeks make the materials.

How Much Can I Borrow?
http://www.mortgagesorter.co.uk/mortgages_amount_you_can_borrow.html

Please fill in the following details so we can
calculate the mortgage loan value you should be able to borrow:

Annual Income of Applicant

Enter any amount in '000s

£ 260,000 thousand per year or £125 pounds per hour based on a 40 hour week

Annual bonus/commission of Applicant

Enter any amount in '000s OR leave blank

£

You are entitled to borrow up to £ 910,000

Example only:

Monitoring poverty and social exclusion in Wales
2007Where once child poverty in Wales exceeded
the UK average,.... At all ages, at least a third
of part-time employees are paid less than £6.50 per hour. ...

http://www.jrf.org.uk/Knowledge/findings/socialpolicy/2096.asp

In the UK it would need at the moment (2007)Ten
average earners to get together and work about
25/30 years of there life to achieve the same.

1500 hours as opposed to 500000 hours. 333.3r
times more. In this case as far as housing goes and “this example only".

We work 333 days and benefit 1 DAY.

Also we pay Tax, income tax V.A.T. and many more
various taxes. So for “example only” if we pay about 50% in taxes.

(And we continue to pay these various taxes when
we think we own our homes after the mortgage has been paid off)

We are working 666 days and only benefit 1 DAY.

Allowing for weekends and so called holidays 222 days worked per year that’s

Three years to benefit ONE day.

Very large scale corrupt slight of hand
extortion, maintained by the “benefits system”
enough to fool most of the people and just enough
to get by on for most people (for now)

Titles purposely designed to deceive.

National Economy - a national economy in the
western world is totally wasteful; where most
products are consumed and thrown away as quickly
as possible and are actually manufactured to be
waste within a very short space of time; so a
National Economy is the opposite of its definition.

Deuteronomy:

23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy
brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury
of any thing that is lent upon usury:

FREE LAND AT NO COST. Also with Torah LAW, land
should be shared out and not owned.

Green, Sustainable

Economics a Phase of Divine Law

Excerpt only:

When Israel obtained the promised land, it was
divided as fairly as possible so that EVERY
family should receive its portion. The land was
free from debt and the only tax was a tenth part
of the fruit of the soil, the tithe being the
inheritance of the Levites, who, being engaged in
work of national importance, had no land.

The land was inherited, free of death duties,
from generation to generation. It had no money
value, and must not be sold for ever. The
possessors of the land were regarded, not as the
owners (for the land was God’s, Leviticus 25:23), but as God’s guests.

Should circumstances compel, it was permitted to
sell the land, but the price should be adjusted
according to the number of years to the Jubilee.
The price was not for the land itself, but for
its produce. In the fiftieth, the Year of
Jubilee, every family must return to its
inheritance. This great event must take place on
the 10th day of the 7th month, the Day of
Atonement, on which all the people made
confession of their sins; it was a day for
national repentance. Thus were closely related
the economic and religious life of the nation. It
was not a day of bondage, but a day of freedom, a day of new beginnings.

"And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and
proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all
the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee
unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his
possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family." (Leviticus 25:10.)

If we are to retain the (questionable) blessings
of machine power (and the pollution created by
them), the system of finance capitalism with debt
and interest must be abolished. In building a new
system we must bear in mind the foundation
principle of God’s Law ­ that every person is
entitled to a share in the fruits of the soil. It
is not possible for every man to possess land and
to work entirely on it, but every secondary
industry also depends upon the land for its raw
materials and the workers for their food from it.
Every worker contributes to the wealth of the
nation. Those who do not actually produce add
their services to the common pool. The sum total
of national constructive effort is the true basis
of the issue of money, whether in the form of
currency or of credit. If the total productive
power of the nation can be computed and the
national income distributed in fair proportion to
every person, irrespective of the nature of the
employment, the result would be the same as
giving everybody a share in the land itself.

Thus would the first principle of Divine Economic
Law be obeyed ­ economic freedom and security for
ALL. (No deprivation and therefore no reason to
steal or commit crime in order to survive - JAH).
It is not God’s Law that is out of step with
mankind, but mankind that is drastically and
criminally out of step with God and His Laws (James 4).

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6