Irish history ... as Brits were not taught it...!

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Jul 7 13:40:43 BST 2012

Is Britain's cover-up of its 1845-1850 holocaust in Ireland the most
successful Big Lie in all of history?
http://www.irishholocaust.org/britain%27scoverup
The cover-up is accomplished by the same British terrorism and
bribery that perpetrated the genocide.  Consider: why does Irish
President Mary Robinson call it "Ireland's greatest natural 1
disaster" while she conceals the British army's role?  Potato blight,
"phytophthora infestans", did spread from America to Europe in 1844,
to England and then Ireland in 1845 but it didn't cause famine
anywhere.  Ireland did not starve for potatoes; it starved for food.

Ireland starved because its food, from 40 to 70 shiploads per day,
was removed at gunpoint by 12,000 British constables reinforced by
the British militia, battleships, excise vessels, Coast Guard and by
200,000 British soldiers (100,000 at any given moment)  The attached
map shows the never-before-published names and locations in Ireland
of the food removal regiments (Disposition of the Army; Public Record
Office, London; et al, of which we possess photocopies).  Thus,
Britain seized from Ireland's producers tens of millions of head of
livestock; tens of millions of tons of flour, grains, meat, poultry &
dairy products; enough to sustain 18 million persons.

The Public Record Office recently informed us that their British
regiments' Daily Activity Reports of 1845-1850 have "gone
missing."  Those records include each regiment's cattle drives and
grain-cart convoys it escorted at gun-point from the Irish districts
assigned to it.  Also "missing" are the receipts issued by the
British army commissariat officers in every Irish port tallying the
cattle and tonnage of foodstuff removed; likewise the export lading
manifests. Other records provide all-revealing glimpses of the
"missing" data; such as: ...

 From Cork harbor on one day in 1847 2 the AJAX steamed for England
with 1,514 firkins of butter, 102 casks of pork, 44 hogsheads of
whiskey, 844 sacks of oats, 247 sacks of wheat, 106 bales of bacon,
13 casks of hams, 145 casks of porter, 12 sacks of fodder, 28 bales
of feathers, 8 sacks of lard, 296 boxes of eggs, 30 head of cattle,
90 pigs, 220 lambs, 34 calves and 69 miscellaneous packages. On
November 14, 1848 3, sailed, from Cork harbor alone: 147 bales of
bacon, 120 casks and 135 barrels of pork, 5 casks of hams, 149 casks
of miscellaneous provisions (foodstuff); 1,996 sacks & 950 barrels of
oats; 300 bags of flour; 300 head of cattle; 239 sheep; 9,398 firkins
of butter; 542 boxes of eggs. On July 28, 1848 4; a typical day's
food shipments from only the following four ports: from Limerick: the
ANN, JOHN GUISE and MESSENGER for London; the PELTON CLINTON for
Liverpool; and the CITY OF LIMERICK, BRITISH QUEEN, and CAMBRIAN MAID
for Glasgow. This one-day removal of Limerick's food was of 863
firkins of butter; 212 firkins, 1,198 casks and 200 kegs of lard, 87
casks of ham; 267 bales of bacon; 52 barrels of pork; 45 tons and 628
barrels of flour; 4,975 barrels of oats and 1,000 barrels of barley.
 From Kilrush: the ELLEN for Bristol; the CHARLES G. FRYER and MARY
ELLIOTT for London. This one-day removal was of 550 tons of County
Clare's oats and 15 tons of its barley. From Tralee: the JOHN ST.
BARBE, CLAUDIA and QUEEN for London; the SPOKESMAN for Liverpool.
This one-day removal was of 711 tons of Kerry's oats and 118 tons of
its barley. From Galway: the MARY, VICTORIA, and DILIGENCE for
London; the SWAN and UNION for Limerick (probably for transshipment
to England). This one-day removal was of 60 sacks of Co. Galway's
flour; 30 sacks and 292 tons of its oatmeal; 294 tons of its oats;
and 140 tons of its miscellaneous provisions (foodstuffs). British
soldiers forcibly removed it from its starving Limerick, Clare, Kerry
and Galway producers.

In Belmullet, Co. Mayo the mission of 151 soldiers 5 of the 49th
Regiment, in addition to escorting livestock and crops to the port
for export, was to guard a few tons of stored meal from the hands of
the starving; its population falling from 237 to 105 between 1841 and
1851. Belmullet also lost its source of fish in January, 1849, when
Britain's Coast Guard arrested its fleet of enterprising fishermen
ten miles at sea in the act of off-loading flour from a passing ship.
They were sentenced to prison and their currachs were confiscated.

The Waterford Harbor British army commissariat officer wrote to
British Treasury Chief Charles Trevelyan on April 24, 1846; "The
barges leave Clonmel once a week for this place, with the export
supplies under convoy which, last Tuesday, consisted of 2 guns, 50
cavalry, and 80 infantry escorting them on the banks of the Suir as
far as Carrick." While its people starved, the Clonmel district
exported annually, along with its other farm produce, approximately
60,000 pigs in the form of cured pork. ...

There were many "Voices in the Wilderness" risking all to stop the
genocide. For example; Wexford-born Jane Wilde, mother of Oscar and
poetess, wrote under the nom de plume "Speranza," in the United
Irishman newspaper the following (verses 1 and 6 printed here) during
the depths of 1847 re the British genocidists and the innocents they
were exterminating:

THE FAMINE YEAR
Weary men, what reap ye? "Golden corn for the Stranger."
What sow ye? "Human corpses that await for the Avenger."
Fainting forms, all hunger-stricken, what see you in the offing?
"Stately ships to bear our food away amid the stranger's scoffing."
There's a proud array of soldiers what do they round your door?
"They guard our masters' granaries from the thin hands of the poor."
Pale mothers, wherefore weeping? "Would to God that we were dead"
Our children swoon before us, and we cannot give them bread!"

"We are wretches, famished, scorned, human tools to build your pride,
But God will yet take vengeance for the souls for whom Christ died.
Now is your hour of pleasure, bask ye in the world's caress;
But our whitening bones against ye will arise as witnesses,
 From the cabins and the ditches, in their charred, uncoffined masses,
For the Angel of the Trumpet will know them as he passes.
A ghastly, spectral army before God we'll stand
And arraign ye as our murderers, O spoilers of our land!"

Mrs. Wilde evidently knew that British arms controlled every field of
Ireland. Small detachments resided as far away as 40 miles from their
garrisons shown on the map. The absence of army garrisons in Co.
Derry, etc., indicates that its royalist militia adequately
reinforced its constabulary. Bayonets, cannons, rifles, the lash,
eviction and the gallows were freely used to seize Irish food (on the
pretext that it was "the property" of some English
"owner"-by-robbery; nearly all of whom were absentees). But Wilde
couldn't have known each regiment's identity. We discovered them in
the Public Record Office, Kew Gardens, London in 1983 while
researching material for my paternal grandfather's biography. It was
just as available to Irish government-subsidized authors and
academicians. Their Big Lie campaign is shocking. Perhaps this
brochure will encourage them to finally tell the truth; that Britain
perpetrated a Holocaust in Ireland. ...

http://www.irishholocaust.org/voicesinthewilderness
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6