Call for architects to work with Bristol Community Land Trust

Anna Maloney tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jul 12 12:55:00 BST 2012

Dear all,

Below is the email I have sent out to a list of architects I have
maintained who have expressed an interest in working with Bristol CLT.
Please do forward this email and the attached letter to any architect or
practice in the South West area who you think may be interested in
submitting an expression of interest.

The architects I have already sent this to are:

CODA
Arco2
White Design
Architype
GCP Architects
Stride Treglown
Ferguson Mann Architects
Box Architecture
Timothy Burgess Architects
Richard Biddulph

Kind regards,

Anna Maloney
Bristol Community Land Trust Development Officer
Office: 0117 931 9789
Mob: 07985 407762
Working pattern: Monday, Thursday and Friday

www.bristolclt.wordpress.com
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bristolclt
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bristolclt