Reclaim the Fields Summer Gathering

Nicole Vosper nicolevosper at gmx.com
Sat Jul 21 10:08:09 BST 2012

Next weekend is the Reclaim the Fields Summer Gathering!

Workshops taking place include wild medicine & herbalism, forest
gardening, biodynamics, therapeutic horticulture, land reclamation,
squatting & a history of land rights, traveller solidarity, food
sovereignty and more.

The gathering will also be an opportunity to hear about the history of
Reclaim the Fields in Europe & the UK and help pave its future. With  a
food sovereignty movement growing in the UK now is the time to show
what grassroots and direct action can achieve in feeding our
communities.

For anyone who attended the Spring Gathering in the Forest of Dean you
will understand there was a large pressure in facilitating a space and
defending against eviction. With a supportive venue at the Clervaux
Trust in Croft-on-Tees we will really be able to relax & strategise  in
style with lots of delicious food grown on site, swimming and more!

So join Reclaim the Fields at the Summer Gathering from 27th-29th July.
For more info & liftshare info please see here:
http://www.reclaimthefields.org.uk/2012/05/20/rtf-summer-gathering/
<http://www.reclaimthefields.org.uk/2012/05/20/rtf-summer-gathering/>

About: Reclaim the Fields is a constellation of people and  collective
projects willing to go back to the land and reassume the  control over
food production. We are determined to create alternatives  to capitalism
through cooperative, collective, autonomous, real needs  oriented small
scale production and initiatives, putting theory into  practice and
linking local practical action with global political  struggles.