Land reclamation militia of highly educated and politicised under 25s

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Jun 24 21:06:59 BST 2012

Mmmmmm,

Enclosure is the fundamental injustice that needs addressing however it's done.
Post enclosure and post war the benefits system is state compensation
for stolen land.
As you may have noticed all the least fit, healthy and unskilled
landless are having this compensation withdrawn.
Like with pensions a robbery is going on championed by, hooked on
money like cocaine, fascist PM Cameron and his city backers, the
merchants of greed.

TLIO could kick up a gear by entering this debate all guns blazing.
Organising a land reclamation militia of highly educated and
politicised under 25s for action.

Tony

At 15:03 24/06/2012, Malcolm Ramsay wrote:

>Hi Brendan,
>
>I agree with Dave and Beck; the Enclosures aren't a good target. The
>only reason they have any relevance today is because inheritance law
>operates for private benefit rather than the public good, in
>violation of a fundamental principle of law. I've pointed this out
>in previous posts (which I don't think you've ever responded to) on
>this list and the Diggers350 list, and it's something which most
>people recognise is wrong .... but currently don't seem inclined to challenge.
>
>This is something which can be changed through the courts as well as
>through Parliament, and it would lead to rapid change. Why don't you
>try and get people stirred up about that?
>
>Malcolm

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6