80th anniversary of the Mass Kinder Trespass

mark at tlio.org.uk mark at tlio.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 19:33:03 GMT 2012

I was being tongue-in-cheek, hence the quotations.  However, if TLIO
announced it as something being done, it wld come across (or cld be
spun across) as being an "action".

That said, if people turned up without the proper equipment expecting
it to be just a walk up a hill, that might be a problem.

However, the way you've expressed yourself, it sound like you feel
that stamping TLIO's name of something you are doing anyway with
friends is hijacking your own initiative, so don't worry.

I got 2/3rds of the way up 2 years ago, but me and my mate chickened
out when the wind picked up & heavy cloud came over the top,