Green Party cuts

david bangs dave.bangs at virgin.net
Tue May 15 11:18:21 BST 2012

Green Womble,

You are quite right about the Brighton Greens and their attempt at an allotment charge hike...but that is the least of the damage they are doing...with a cuts budget that hurts folk who are already hurting very badly from the recession and looking for a fighting alternative leadership...and the Greens promise us worse cuts in the next few years.

You'll have to look for solutions to the left of the Green Party if you want a solid response to the attack on the poor...to folk like George Barratt, the Barking Labour councillor expelled from the party for opposing the Labour Council cuts budget, and now leading the local fightback against the cuts...

Dave Bangs