[Diggers350] Green Party cuts

david bangs dave.bangs at virgin.net
Wed May 16 08:13:06 BST 2012

Allotments are a service to the poor. They are not private landlord's commercial lettings.

I don't like your use of the term 'pen-pushers', Simon. A worker at a desk is no less a worker than a worker with a scythe !!

The Brighton allotments service has been managed in a threadbare way for years by single harassed administrators squeezed between their empathy with allotmentees and their control function for an under-budgetted council service.

I don't remember the latest on rents after the council's partial climb-down. Someone else can answer that, perhaps,

Dave Bangs