Fw: [gamesmonitor] Fw: Stop the Olympics Missiles

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 10:42:51 BST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: julian cheyne <juliancheyne at yahoo.co.uk>
To: "counterolympics at yahoogroups.com" <counterolympics at yahoogroups.com>; games monitor <gamesmonitor at yahoogroups.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012, 0:32
Subject: [gamesmonitor] Fw: Stop the Olympics Missiles

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stop the Olympic Missiles <stoptheolympicmissiles at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 23:19

Hi everybody,

The Ministry of Defence is sending a spokesperson to debate opponents of
 the missiles at the public forum 'Do we want missiles in our
communities' next Thursday May 31st.

This is the first time there has been a public discussion about
deploying the missiles. Please come and do everything you can to spread
the word about the meeting as widely as possible.

Things you can do:

1) Share and invite friends to the fb event at http://on.fb.me/Kf1H4c
2) Help us leafletting:

Friday 25th May: Mile End Tube 6pm

Saturday 26th May: Midday, Roman Road Market, Ideas Store,
Midday, Bethnal Green Tube

Monday, 28th May, 6pm Bow Quarter, Fairfield Rd

Tuesday and Wednesday 29th/30th 6pm Bow Road tube and Mile End Tube.

3) Make sure there are leaflets/posters in your local shops
4) Ask your friends to sign the online petition at www.stoptheolympicmissiles.org

For leaflets and posters phone Chris on 07930 536 519 or Sian on 07944 930981, or email us.
Thanks for your help,

Chris Nineham