[Diggers350] Fw: [gamesmonitor] Fw: Stop the Olympics Missiles

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat May 26 15:15:02 BST 2012

Obviously there must be defence against a terrorist attack.   The real
problem is the instigator of these terrorist attacks.  He will be
heavily defended from assassination by those who want revenge for the
needless deaths of their comrades in the British Army.

Who will kill Blair?  Soldiers who lost Comrades, or would be British
Olympic Competitors prevented from training by  the officious crass
stupidity of Tory B*lair?*

I met a homeless British Army trained sniper who only needs a rifle and
a vantage point to take out Blair.

Proper terrorists will have taken advantage of the CIA manual on The
Analysis of Intrlligence and go for their real targets,     There is
good scope there  for a dialectical synthesis of assassination
operations by some very diverse groups.
Ilyan