Darlington biodynamic farm seeks apprentices

Dom tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Oct 3 19:39:21 BST 2012

Hello Reclaim the Fields,

Anyone who came to the Northern gathering in July will remember the
Clervaux Trust which hosted the gathering, an educational biodynamic
farm 5 miles south of Darlington. Well, as Nanda and I will be leaving
soon, Clervaux is recruiting 2 apprentices in biodynamic horticulture,
to start in January next year.

Find details attached; for more info about the apprenticeship
programme, see http://www.biodynamic.org.uk/training.html.

We have nearly completed the training here at Clervaux and we cannot
recommend it highly enough - we have gone from being fairly
incompetent allotment gardeners to cultivating 5 acres of fruit and
veg, and setting up and running a successful box scheme.

If you're interested, please direct all enquiries to Tyll van der
Voort (contact details in attachment) and not to me.

Cheers,

Dom