James Hansen, 'The New Age of Risk', 22/9/12

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Thu Oct 4 02:20:36 BST 2012

"The New Age of Risk", James Hansen, The Sustainable Development Solutions
Network, Columbia University, 22nd September 2012

James Hansen's new presentation outlines the latest data on the Earth's
changing climate, demonstrating why we are entering "The New Age of Risk".
The slides from the talk at Columbia University are available as:

# A PDF file --
http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/2012/ColumbiaUniversity_Sep2012.pdf

# Or a Powerpoint file --
http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/2012/ColumbiaUniversity_Sep2012.ppt

Or see his general presentations page at --
http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/

P.

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc