New 'Food Myths' video now on-line

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Thu Oct 25 19:24:28 BST 2012

http://foodmyths.org/myths/hunger-food-security/

Hunger & Food Security:
"Do we really need industrial agriculture to feed the world?

How can we feed the world—today and tomorrow?

The biggest players in the food industry—from pesticide pushers to
fertilizer makers to food processors and manufacturers—spend billions of
dollars every year not selling food, but selling the idea that we need
their products to feed the world. But, do we really need industrial
agriculture to feed the world? Can sustainably grown food deliver the
quantity and quality we need—today and in the future? Our first Food
MythBusters film takes on these questions in under seven minutes. So next
time you hear them, you can too.

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc