'Even if it takes me the rest of my life, that man will go. ’

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:41:01 GMT 2013

THE ARISTOCRATS WHO LED THE CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE
Old Etonian David Brudenell-Bruce is descendant
of the 7th Earl who famously led the disastrous
British cavalry charge of the 600 in 1854 against
the Russians in the Crimean War.
Their title goes back to 1611 when James I
created the Baronetage of England and offered
titles to 200 men to help with the settlement of Ireland.
They have lived on the same estate in Wiltshire for 1,000 years.
They rode 'into the jaws of Death, into the mouth
of Hell', wrote Tennyson in his poem commemorating the suicidal attack.
An appalling series of misunderstandings led to
the Brigade advancing down a different valley
from the one commander-in-chief, Lord Raglan, had
intended when he dictated ambiguous orders for
Lord Lucan, the cavalry commander.
Despite the fact that the order seemed to demand
the cavalry to attack the Russian artillery
without infantry support - in contravention of
all accepted laws of military practice - an
incredulous Lucan passed the instructions on to
the Earl of Cardigan, who commanded the Light Brigade, and the troops advanced.
664 men took part and 110 were left dead.

Earl of Cardigan who lives in a stately home and
has a 4,500 acre estate wants to be a lorry
driver to get off the dole, his mother claims
Aristocrat is claiming benefits and and has 'tried to become a lorry driver'
His mother Edwina Bonn said son has been victim of a 'witch-hunt'
Aristocrat in court yesterday accused of theft and criminal damage
His legal team says he is on benefits and suffering 'financial difficulties'
Earl is in long-running row with trustees of his
1,000-year-old Savernake estate in Wiltshire
They fell out in 2007 and have been at loggerheads ever since
By Luke Salkeld and Becky Evans - PUBLISHED:
13:16, 30 January 2013 | UPDATED: 13:55, 30 January 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270651/Earl-Cardigan-wants-lorry-driver-dole-mother-claims.html

The Earl of Cardigan, whose privileged background
provides him with a title, stately home and a
4,000-acre country estate, has tried to become a
lorry driver, according to his mother.
The 60-year-old earl, full name David Michael
James Brudenell-Bruce, is currently looking for
work and his search has included driving lorries.
The aristocrat was recently revealed to be
receiving around £71 per week in Jobseeker's Allowance.
His mother, Edwina Bonn, 79, said yesterday she
had been in tears over the 'witch-hunt' against her son.
Although she said she did not know her son was
claiming benefits, she said she was pleased he was looking for work.
Mrs Bonn said: 'It is rather a good thing he is trying to get a job.
'I know a bit about him trying to become a lorry driver.'
It emerged he was claiming benefits at his latest
court appearance over a long-running feud with estate trustees.
The earl had been due to stand trial after
denying damaging six pheasant feeders worth £66
and the theft of a battery and electrical power
unit worth £80 at his Savernake Estate, near Marlborough, Wiltshire.
The troubled aristocrat claims to live there with
rain coming in through the roof, no hot water,
unsafe electrics and with heating confined to a
single room after falling out with trustees in
2007 resulting in a reduced income.
The Old Etonian claims he must visit the public
baths in Marlborough to take a hot shower and
goes to bed fully clothed wearing a hat to keep warm.
The descendant of the man who led the Charge of
the Light Brigade, the earl is at loggerheads
with the trustees of his country pile.
He took one of them, his former friend John
Moore, to the High Court accusing him of selling
family portraits without his permission, but lost the case.
Their continued dispute, said to date back to
2007, has left him broke, he says.
Yesterday at Swindon Crown Court he was bound
over in the sum of £200 to keep the peace ­
meaning the prosecution will probably drop all
charges if he causes no trouble for a year.
Mrs Bonn, who divorced the earl's father the
Marquis of Ailsbury in 1961, said: 'I hope he
succeeds in getting rid of John Moore.
'There has been a witch-hunt against David by the Trustees.
'What a waste of court time over all such petty stuff.'
Lord Cardigan, pictured with wife Joanne outside
Tottenham House, part of his huge Savernake
Estate, near Marlborough, receives about £71 a week in Job Seekers' Allowance
Edwina Bonn, pictured left in 1960 when she was
Lady Savernake, said her son David, the Earl of
Cardigan, centre aged nine, has been the victim of a 'witch-hunt'
She added: 'In recent months he has taken such a battering.'
She said she was left in tears after her son was
cleared of assaulting Mr Moore and criminal
damage in a separate case last week.
Speaking from her home in Scotland, Mrs Bonn
said: 'I am so absolutely thrilled. I think it is
rather wonderful. I was in tears. I have had a
message good news David has got off.
'I keep in contact with him like any mother would
- I have been in contract with him all his life.
I feel about his situation as any mother would.'
At court yesterday, Claire Marlow, prosecuting,
said: ‘These offences are generally of a nuisance
and aimed at disrupting the workings of the trustees and the estate.’
Mike Pulsford, defending, said the earl was
maintaining his innocence but agreed to be bound
over, adding: ‘There is a Chancery Court
application by my client to remove the two
trustees from the Savernake Estate.’
Mr Pulsford told the court that the earl is
unemployed and has been receiving Jobseeker’s Allowance.
‘He is not working. One of his claims against the
trustees is that they have withheld certain monies from him,’ he said.
Last week, the earl, whose daughter Catherine is
pop singer Bo Bruce, was acquitted by magistrates
of assaulting Mr Moore and criminal damage.
Outside court yesterday, the earl, who was
accompanied by his second wife, Joanne, and her
mother, said this case was the 14th set of
allegations made against him during his long-running dispute.
‘Most of them have been dismissed by the police as being too absurd.
‘The battery I am accused of stealing is still
sitting at the bottom of my garden, exactly where
it was when this case started.
‘This is the most stupid of many stupid charges
the police and Crown Prosecution Service have brought against me.
'What would I want with a used car battery that doesn’t even fit in my car?
'The gamekeeper had removed all the good pheasant
feeders and left only the broken ones.
'Those are the ones I was accused of breaking further.’
The earl said the proceedings in the Chancery
Court were about removing Mr Moore, a barrister’s clerk, as a trustee.
‘I will not rest until I have removed him from
his position. Even if it takes me the rest of my life, that man will go.’
Yesterday Mr Moore said: 'I am not prepared to talk about as it is sub judicee.
'The court case will be many many months away
probably in the autumn or next year.'
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6