UK's Smart Meter programme - part of a global Smart Grid agenda

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Feb 12 01:01:50 GMT 2013

Welcome to Stop Smart Meters! (UK)
http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163685#163685

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0JKuf99PU
http://youtu.be/ek0JKuf99PU
Est. January 2012, Stop Smart Meters! (UK) is an independent,
not-for-profit voice calling for an immediate halt and reversal of
the UK's Smart Meter programme - which in itself is part of a global
Smart Grid agenda. Our campaign aims to raise awareness about Smart
Meters so that people can become informed about Smart Meters and take
necessary and appropriate action to resist them. This is a very long
way indeed from what Big Energy and Big Utility are trying to do.
There are many serious problems presented by web-enabling our
electricity, gas and water supplies and turning our homes into
wireless, network-attached nodes on the Internet. From documented
(and suppressed) health risks, unwarranted privacy violations and
safety issues to the loss of sovereignty & control of our property in
our own homes and much higher bills, the Smart Grid will cause far
more problems than it purports to solve. In reality, Smart Meters are
a money-making solution to a very different challenge - namely, how
profit-seeking corporations can continue to monetise further aspects
of our lives.
We encourage you to stand on your indefeasible human rights and to
say a loud "NO!" to Smart Meters. Smart Meters are not mandatory -
you are lawfully entitled to refuse one on whatever grounds you like.
And if you would like to help other people do the same, please
download and hand-out our leaflets to your neighbours and friends -
this will make a huge difference in raising awareness about Smart
Meters within your own community.
In February 2012, Stop Smart Meters! (UK) was invited to join the
International EMF Alliance http://www.iemfa.org
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6